TERMS & CONDITIONS
Description of the Homebience SL Self ordering Portal Service and Affiliate seller subscription
The “Homebience SL self-ordering portal Service” means all the facilities provided on https//homebience.com and its functionality, as whole. The service is accessible via a web browser. It may include both a free ad-supported service, and a subscription services (“Subscription Services” or “Homebience SL self-ordering portal Service or Affiliate seller subscription”) (the foregoing, collectively the “Service”). Pictures, Text and/or cached tracks shall collectively be referred to as “Content”.
The “Homebience SL self-ordering portal Service” is available for use by consumers, businesses, Govt. Organizations and affiliates. This portal service facilitates ease of ordering and easy interface for sustainable B2C and B2B dealings.
The Subscription Services like “Affiliate Seller/Sourcing” is available for business enhancement, only. Homebience SL support entrepreneurship and self-sustainability in all parts of society.
Usage Rules and Security
You understand and agree that Your use of the Content is limited by certain rules established by Homebience SL and/or the owners of the Content (“Content Owners”) and/or third party affiliates and will govern Your rights with respect to that Content as set forth herein (“Usage Rules”), including, without limitation:
The use of the Content and access to the Homebience SL Services is subject to Your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. The Content and Homebience SL Services may be used solely its intended purpose. Unless otherwise expressly authorized in this Agreement, any reproduction, redistribution, transmission, sale, broadcast, sharing, rental or lending, adaptation, sub-license, modification, promotion, commercial use, sale, transfer, assignment or other use of the Content provided through the Homebience SL Services is a violation of the agreement and is expressly prohibited.
You understand and agree that the Homebience SL Services, and products accessed through the Homebience SL Services, such as Content, include a security framework using technology that is designed to protect digital content information and may limit Your access and use of Content and Homebience SL Services according to the Usage Rules and terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to violate, or attempt to violate, the Usage Rules, any security components of the Homebience SL Services or Content or security technology or software. You agree not to, nor attempt to, nor encourage or assist a third party to or to attempt to, violate, circumvent, modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security components used to administer the Homebience SL Services or related to such Usage Rules for any reason whatsoever or interfere with, remove or alter any rights management information in relation to the Content. You agree to abide by the rules and policies established from time to time by Homebience SL . Such rules and policies will be applied generally in a nondiscriminatory manner to users of the Homebience SL Services and software, and may include, for example, required or automated updates, modifications, and/or reinstallations of the software and obtaining available patches to address security, interoperability, and/or performance issues.
You agree that Your use of the Homebience SL Services, Your streaming of Content and use of information related to the Content constitutes Your acceptance of and agreement to use such Content solely in accordance with the applicable Usage Rules, and that any other use of the Content or the Homebience SL Services will constitute a breach of this Agreement and may constitute a violation of law. Any security technology, as applicable, is an included as part of the Content and the Homebience SL Services.
You warrant represent and undertake that You will not use the Homebience SL Services including any Content:
- to violate or infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights;
- in any way that may damage the reputation of Homebience SL;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Homebience SL Services;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with or disrupt the Homebience SL Services or servers or networks connected to the Homebience SL Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Homebience SL Services;
- to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law;
- change or manipulate any Content or data associated therewith, or any part of the Homebience SL Services, other than as expressly permitted herein, harvest, collect, or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth herein.
- In using the Homebience SL Services and Content You agree to comply with any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law.
- You will not access or use the Homebience SL Services by any means other than as provided by Homebience SL , will not make any automated use of the Homebience SL Services (such as through scripts, data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools) or interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Homebience SL Services or the networks or services connected to the Homebience SL Services. You agree not to modify the Homebience SL Services or Content in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Homebience SL Services, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the Homebience SL Services. Violations of system or network security, including without limitation the Usage Rules, may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the Homebience SL Services or materials provided on the Homebience SL Services in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Use of the Homebience SL Services requires devices including but not limited to a desktop computer, Tabs, mobile device, Internet browser and the internet. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may change from time to time, are Your sole responsibility.
Access to Content
You acknowledge and agree that Your access to and use of the Homebience SL Services including any Content is at Your own risk and that Homebience SL shall have no liability to You in respect of any content.
Third Party Software and Services
The Homebience SL Services may be integrated with other services and software provided by third parties. If You access the Homebience SL Services through a third party application or other interface, or use any third party software or other products in connection with the Homebience SL Services, You may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
You represent, warrant and agree that You are using the Homebience SL Services hereunder for Your enhancement of your business and lifestyle.
All intellectual properties of the Homebience SL Services, Content and all other information, materials and products included on or otherwise made available through the Homebience SL Services (collectively “Intellectual Property”) are protected by applicable laws.
All Intellectual Property is the sole and exclusive property of its respective owners, which includes Homebience SL , Content Owners and their respective subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party affiliates.
The Homebience SL Services and Products are available in India
Indemnity and Waiver
Discontinuation/Removal of Content or Services
Homebience SL may take such steps as We believe are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement including but not limited to automated monitoring of compliance, Homebience SL’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to Your use of the Homebience SL Services, and/or a third party claim that Your use of the Homebience SL Services is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights.
Homebience SL reserves the right to immediately (i) terminate and preclude Your access to the Homebience SL Services and/or Content; and/or (ii) suspend Your access to the Homebience SL Services, or any part thereof: if You have, or Homebience SL has reasonable grounds to believe that You have, failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to violation of the Usage Rules, infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights of Homebience SL, Content Owners or licensors in relation to the Homebience SL Services or Content; and any failure to make payment in accordance herewith.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that:
To the extent permitted by applicable law you acknowledge and agree that the Homebience SL Services and all content and other information, materials and products included on or otherwise made available to you through the Homebience SL Services is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind from Homebience SL, content owners or their respective subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors.
You agree that your use of the Homebience SL Services and content is entirely at your own risk to the full extent permissible by applicable law.
Homebience SL, content owners expressly disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, implied or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary rights, warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, accuracy and performance of the Homebience SL Services, Products and content, and any warranties for viruses or other harmful components in connection with the Homebience SL Services or content.
In particular Homebience SL , content owners do not warrant that:
Your use of the Homebience SL Services will be uninterrupted or error free. Homebience SL reserves the right suspend or cancel the Homebience SL Services at any time for technical or operational reasons, without notice;
The Homebience SL Services of the content will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, or other security intrusion and Homebience SL disclaims any liability relating thereto.
You expressly understand and agree that:
Neither Homebience SL, any content owner or third party licensor, nor their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, subsidiaries or affiliated companies will be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if Homebience SL or content owners have been advised of the possibility of such damages) or loss of any kind arising from your use of the Homebience SL Services or from content, information, materials or products included on or otherwise made available to you through the Homebience SL Services, or for any damages in excess of the amount paid for the specific item of content giving rise to the applicable claim for damages.
You acknowledge and agree that your submission of any information is at your sole risk, and to the maximum amount permitted by law, Homebience SL hereby disclaims any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
Third Party Beneficiaries
Under no circumstances shall Homebience SL or Content Owners be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of God, fire, riot or civil commotion, act of public enemy, rule, order or act of any government or governmental instrumentality (whether central, state, local or foreign) or other cause of a similar or different nature not reasonably within Homebience SL or Content Owners’ control, as applicable.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the constitution of India, without giving effect to the conflict of law provisions of India or Your actual state or country of residence. Any claim or controversy in any way arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction and You consent to exclusive jurisdiction in that county.
This Agreement is personal to You and may not be transferred, assigned or delegated to anyone. Any attempt by You to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void. We may assign or sub-license this Agreement to an affiliate or successor in interest to all or substantially all of our assets with or without notice to You.
This Agreement does not in any way create the relationship of principal and agent, franchise, joint venture, or partnership. Neither party will act or attempt to act, or represent itself to others, as an agent of the other party or in any manner assume or create any obligation on behalf of or in the name of the other party, pursuant to this Agreement. Neither party will be liable of any debts or obligations of the other unless expressly assumed in writing.
Please report any violations of this Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SALE
All sales by HOMEBIENCE SL are made on the following terms and conditions. “We”, “us”, and “our” refer to HOMEBIENCE SL and “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to the Buyer. “Goods” refer to the product or products to be sold by us to you.
- Agreement. If you have not otherwise agreed to these terms of sale, including any terms set forth on the INVOICE or in any attachments hereto, your acceptance of delivery of, or payment for, the goods will indicate agreement to these terms. WE OBJECT TO AND WILL NOT AGREE TO ANY ADDITIONAL OR DIFFERENT TERMS THAT MAY APPEAR ON ANY PURCHASE ORDER OR OTHER PAPER YOU SEND TO US. You have not made any promises or representations to us, and we have not made any to you, that are not part of this Agreement. Any addition of, change in or waiver of, any provision of this Agreement must be made in a writing signed by our authorized representative.
- Notice. Any notice required hereunder shall be given in writing to us at our office in Las Chafiras, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain and to you at your home office, unless you designate in writing another address for such notices.
- Price and Payment Terms. The price and terms of payment are indicated on the front of the INVOICE. All prices and any discounts are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to charge the prices in effect at the date of shipment. Our stated price does not include any privilege, occupation, personal property, value-added, sales, excise, use, or other tax, and you shall be liable for all applicable taxes, whether or not invoiced by us. If you claim an exemption from such taxes, you must furnish an appropriate exemption certificate to us. Orders are invoiced at the time of shipment or at the time of partial shipment in the case of multiple shipments and payment is due in accordance with the terms specified on the front of this invoice. A service charge of one and one-half percent (1-1/2%) per month (eighteen percent (18%) annual rate) will be charged on all past due accounts.
- Shipment and Risk of Loss. We may ship all of the goods at one time or in portions from time to time. All shipments will be F.O.B. our warehouse or as per Inco terms decided at the time of order and indicated on the front of the INVOICE. We will select the method of shipment and routing unless otherwise specified by you. If we incur added cost because we complied with your special shipment request, the added cost will be invoiced to you. Risk of loss shall pass to you at the time we place the goods in the possession of the original carrier.
- Delivery. Shipping dates are estimates only, and time is not of the essence. All deliveries are subject to modification or cancellation due to (a) events beyond our control including, but not limited to, storms floods, acts of God, fires, strikes, walkouts or other labor difficulty, riots or other civil disturbances, war, acts of civil or military authority, or unavailability of raw materials or transportation, (b) our insolvency or other inability to perform, or (c) commercial impracticability. In the event of any such delay, the estimated date of delivery shall be extended for a period equal to the time lost because of the delay. In addition to any other right which we may have under this Agreement or under any law, we may suspend shipment of any goods for which we have not already received payment whenever you are in default under this or any other contract of sale between us.
- Changes in the Goods. We may make design or engineering changes in the goods and in our processes and methods of manufacture at any time.
- Warranties and Limitations. We warrant that the goods shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship when they leave our factory. For purposes of this paragraph, defective goods are goods which are found by us to have been defective in materials or workmanship at the time they left our factory if the defect materially impairs the value of the goods to you. THE WARRANTY HEREIN IS IN LIEU OF ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, IN PARTICULAR, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC INJURY.
- Resale. On any resale of the goods, you shall not make any warranty or representation concerning the goods to the consumer other than the warranty we offer to the consumer in our published product literature.
- Claims. We are not responsible for damage to goods which occur in transit or storage. It is your responsibility to examine goods upon receipt and to file any claims with the carrier. If you believe you have any claim against us for apparent defects, errors, or shortages in the goods, you must make your claim in writing within five (5) working days after delivery of the goods in question. If you fail to make any claim against us within five (5) days after the goods in question are delivered, you shall be deemed to have accepted the goods and waived any apparent defects, errors, or shortages.
- Remedy for Defective Goods. If, upon examination of your claim, we determine that the goods in question were defective as defined in paragraph 7, we will negotiate a reasonable settlement of your claim. You must obtain our consent before you return any goods. When we give our authorization for return, the goods must be shipped prepaid at your expense. Only unused goods in their original shipping containers will be accepted.
- Our Rights. We shall have all rights and remedies given to sellers by applicable law. Our rights and remedies shall be cumulative and may be exercised from time to time. We shall not lose any right because we have not exercised it in the past.
- Indemnity. If you do not perform any obligation under this Agreement, you will indemnify and hold us harmless as to all resulting damages, losses, claims and expenses, including attorney fees. We will not be liable to you for any claim by or damage to any third party, including any employee of yours that you incur in connection with the goods.
- Applicable Law. We agree that this Agreement shall be governed by, and interpreted to, Canary Islands Law. Any lawsuit arising out of this Agreement or the goods may be handled by any court in Canary Islands, and you consent that the court shall have personal jurisdiction over you and that the mailing of any process by registered mail to your last known address shall constitute lawful and valid service of process.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under any law, the provision shall be ineffective to that extent for the duration of the illegality, but the remaining provisions shall be unaffected.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Homebience SL and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
To avail certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password, h) Company name or any business to business information necessary for trade etc., and / or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINKS TO THE OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
We shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Mr. Gaj Singh Bhati
Mr. Gaj Singh Bhati (Grievance Officer)
Calle Arujo y, C. Tilena, Numero 7, 38639 Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
email@example.com | homebience.com
REPLACEMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Homebience is a Business to Business (B2B) Trade only Portal. Our focus is complete customer satisfaction and promotion of entrepreneurship. In the event, if you are displeased with the services or goods provided, we will replace back, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase. The Return will depend on agreements between Homebience and seller businesses/accounts.
In case of dissatisfaction from our services, clients have the liberty to cancel their orders and request a refund from us within 24 hours from order placement. Requests later than 24 hours of order placement, will be considered on status of the order.
Our Policy for the cancellation and refund is as follows:
For Cancellations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of cancellation of order, clients can request cancellation within 24 hours from order placement. Requests later than 24 hours of order placement, will be considered on the status of the order.
Return, Refund & Replacement Policy
In case of cancellation of the order. Clients can request a refund from us within 24 hours from order placement. Requests later than 24 hours of order placement, will be considered on the status of the order.
In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products, they can raise their concern, within 15 days from date of delivery, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation, appropriate action will be taken. Requests later than 15 days from the date of delivery, will be considered on case to case basis.
All our products come with a 45 days warranty against any manufacturing defects in the materials that have been used.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
– Normal wear and tear.
– Cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
– Products that have been stored, assembled, or installed incorrectly, used inappropriately, or cleaned using the wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway, payments or direct bank transfer, refund will be made to the same account.
For returns, refunds or replacements please contact us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER & INFORMATION
Homebience products are made from selective hardwood species used for furniture like Shisham with its beautiful wood grains, Acacia with its serenity, Mango, Teak, Oak, Pine etc. Each species have their own unique qualities and is selected for their appropriate hardness, low moisture content, hybrid agricultural farming-no woodworms, distinctive texture quality Etc. The wood is cultivated and legally procured from Certified Agricultural Timber Farms.
Homebience finishes are attained by applying highest quality material, stains and various coats of sealer & lacquer, in the finest fashion. Every product is curated to its best by best of the craftsmen with utmost love and devotion. We maintain a 4 step quality management system from making to packing. We offer products in many finishes to choose from.
We are happy to undertake work which may include bespoke or unusual design or sizing from our ‘standard sizing’. Please be aware that such products are made on the agreement that they cannot be returned to us. We can share pictures of completed bespoke items to you for a final confirmation if requested, before sending out to you.
You must also ensure that you have suitable access into your property / the desired room for any products you order from us, as items cannot be returned for access reasons.
Where sizes are specified by the customer, these are assumed to be the total dimensions to be made, which will include any fixtures or fittings which are to be added to any product or design (unless specified otherwise by customer).
If you request an ambiguous colour/finish which is not from our specific colour/finish range, we will distinguish the shade from our available colours/finishes, unless you specify otherwise with standard colour codes.
We reserve the right in all instances (bespoke or otherwise) to cancel an order at our discretion before items have been sent. A full refund will be given in such circumstances.
Paints and Finishes
Every care is taken to ensure a good paint /finish on our products. Most of our products are finished by brush and hand unless otherwise stated, and will therefore contain signs of this manual process, including brush marks and other blemishes
Wood is a natural product that responds to temperature and humidity variations by expanding and contracting. Sometimes these changes may be noticeable in the physical appearance of the product.
Although every care is taken to ensure our products are able to handle temperature and humidity changes, the conditions of your home can affect the wooden products you buy from us. Your items can experience small movements and cracks as it adjusts – do not take this as a fault, but a natural occurrence within the fibres of a natural product.
We advise you to keep the product in consistent, stable conditions to minimise the affects of temperature and moisture change in the atmosphere. For example, avoiding placing the product close to a heat sources, open spaces and direct sunlight, will go a long way to ensuring the longevity of the product.
All our products comes with a distinct characterful hardwood and we cannot offer or guarantee any uniformity, tone or colour throughout the wood. It is the character of timber and not a defect. If you are not prepared to accept the variety of colours and grains found in the wood, you should consider not buying a hardwood product.
Reclaimed Timber Products
Reclaimed timber products come with characteristics developed in lap of time. Although every care is taken to process and treat the wood as best we can, these characteristics can include bowing, cupping and gaps appearing over time. You may find that gaps will appear/disappear depending on the atmosphere of your home. This is not a fault, it is the wood reacting to the environment by swelling and contracting according to differing moisture and heat through the seasons.
Reclaimed timber is a natural product and may contain certain aged characteristics including but not limited to color variation, nails / nail holes, saw marks, dents / scratches, mortise holes, staining, tapering etc.
Reclaimed wood dimensions will not necessarily be as exact as using brand new timber, therefore the dimensions on the finished product can vary slightly.
A suitable wood filler will be used where an otherwise usable timber requires it. You may find areas of wood filler on your reclaimed wood product, including on table tops.
Although every effort is made to protect and seal the wood on our products, wood will inevitably continue to move in tune with the environment. You can help minimize this movement by keeping the products at as stable an environment (temperature, moisture) as is possible.
Being previously used and worked timber, the possibility of decay or fungus can exist. We endeavor to ensure that our timber products are of suitably high quality, but is impossible to eliminate all the risks associated with using reclaimed wood and cannot be held liable for any issues that arise with the use of this material after taking all reasonable steps to ensure suitability.
Homebience products are made from selective hardwood species used for furniture like Sheesham with its beautiful wood grains, Acacia with its serenity, Mango, Teak, Oak, Pine etc. Each species have their own unique qualities and is selected for their appropriate hardness, low moisture content, hybrid agricultural farming-no woodworms, distinctive texture quality Etc. The wood is cultivated and legally procured from Certified Agricultural Timber Farms.
In most cases we use high quality water/Oil based paints on our products. We reserve the right to use other paints professionally mixed to the exact color requested. These paints may be water, solvent or oil based, but will give the same color, sheen and durability as the original Farrow & Ball paint.
For any other information, kindly contact on firstname.lastname@example.org